A combination of three or more windows, typically made up of a larger fixed window unit in the center with two flanking window units at 30-,45- or 90- degree angles to the wall. The series of windows projects outward from the main walls of a home and forms a bay in a room. A bay window may be rectangular, polygonal, or arc-shaped. If the last, it may be called a bow window.
There’s nothing like a bay or bow window to add a generous measure of warmth and charm to your home while beautifully enhancing its architectural style.
- Head, seatboard and jamb construction are standard in 1-1/4″ furniture-grade veneer
- Head and seatboard are finished in Oak or Birch veneers and ready for painting or staining
3″ pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected components
- Available in White or Beige with optional Light Oak, Dark Oak, FoxWood or Cherry woodgrain interior finishes
- Corian® seatboard is available in six designer colors
- Exterior roof system available with copper or painted aluminum roof clad kits